My blog "Farah in Africa" has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://mamagirl.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wordless Wednesday 002: Outnumbered











Captions are welcome.


For other wordless entries, visit Wordless Wednesday.

6 Response to "Wordless Wednesday 002: Outnumbered"

  1. Digital Flower Pictures Says:

    This picture made me chuckle. Thanks.

  2. The Pope Says:

    Wow, its a close encounter with the third largest living mammal on earth.

    They are awesome.

    A blessed New Year.

  3. Blanca Says:

    Cute creatures!!! *lol*

    I just found your blog through WW, I'll have a look around. I used to live in Morocco. I just looooove Africa!!!

    Happy WW!!!

  4. Sukhmandir Kaur Says:

    Wow looks like a zoo or wildlife preserve with hippos, the monkey looks like he's contemplating taking a ride on one of their broad backs. Happy WW

  5. Melitsa Says:

    Up close and personal with a hippo.

  6. Sreisaat Says:

    I wouldn't dare go in the way of them hippos!

Post a Comment