My blog "Farah in Africa" has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://mamagirl.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wordless Wednesday 004: Baboon





One of the wildlifes I've seen on my first trip to Lake Nakuru - a beautiful baboon.

7 Response to "Wordless Wednesday 004: Baboon"

  1. Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com Says:

    Oh he (she?) is gorgeous! How lucky you are to have gone to Lake Nakuru!

    Here's my Wordless Wednesday!

    Sassy
    :)

  2. Karen Says:

    Oh how lovely!!

  3. Gloria Says:

    That is an awesome pic! I hope to make it to Africa some day!

    Happy WW!

  4. Sukhmandir Kaur Says:

    He is gorgeous. Is it really safe to be so close, I suppose if it's well fed and doesn't take a liking to your camera and decide to investigate..

  5. Four-eyed-missy Says:

    My thoughts were the same as Sukhmandir (above this comment). How close we're you when you took this photo?

  6. MamaGirl Says:

    @ sreisaat & sukhmandir: Yeah it is not safe to be near with the animals. Actually we are inside the van - and that was a very quick shot ;)

  7. The Shutter Says:

    Sin o sini nag kodak sa imo? Nami imo pahandong sa hilamon ba!

    http://litratoimages.blogspot.com

Post a Comment