My blog "Farah in Africa" has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://mamagirl.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wordless Wednesday 008: Mating

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:47 AM Posted by MamaGirl
Please excuse the absence of current posts here. I am a bit lost in a flurry of field activities. Not long ago, I just came back from Nairobi from a meeting and yet there's another meeting looming again, on May 19th for a mid-term review. Again, one local representative from the cooperative will be coming with me for this mid-year activity for all Volunteers and partners.

Anyways, this is my entry for this week's WW. 


Spotted in one of the trees inside while on a trip to the Gede ruins. Some of us stopped to take photos of these crawlies and I could only imagine how embarassed these two must have felt while we were taking their photos in, uhmm, horizontal position *lol*



3 Response to "Wordless Wednesday 008: Mating"

  1. Rob Monroe Says:

    Wow - awesome shot.

    Happy WW!

  2. Sukhmandir Kaur Says:

    That's a whole lot of legs!

  3. Martin J. Says:

    Hi Farah,

    My name is Martin and I am writing to you on behalf of a website that I am currently involved in starting up. We aim to provide prospect volunteers with all the information they need in order to feel confident in their choice of organisation, position and destination, as well as inspire people to make the jump and try out volunteering.

    As a part of that, I was wondering whether you might be interested in answering a few questions and perhaps sharing any advice you may have for people who are considering to volunteer.

    If you think you might have time to do this, I'd love to hear from you. You can reach me through info@volunteeringinfo.org, and you can view the website I'm representing at www.volunteeringinfo.org.

    Thanks, and keep up your amazing work!

    Martin Jonsson

    PS - very cool picture. Would you perhaps consider letting us use it on volunteeringinfo? With watermark in place, and full credit given to yourself and your blog, of course?

Post a Comment